Sunday, July 11, 2004

Pissed off!

I just spent the last half an hour composing an entry to this here journal thingy, complete with all the requesite links, and pictures, only to have my connection time out. When I clicked on submit, I got a message saying that only the journal owner (duh, me) was allowed to perform that operation. When I clicked "back" the form had completely reset. I've lost the whole thing.

Blogging lesson #1: Always save your entry to a text file, or at least copy it to the clipboard, prior to trying to submit.

Grrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I learned that hard lesson too.  Well, I still forget to save to text file from time to time and so I am forced to relive the pain of a post lost in cyberspace.  Such a shame because you can never quite replace that original outpouring.