Monday, August 27, 2007

Last minute Weekend Assignment

   I'm sneaking this one in last minute. John's Weekend Assignment hasn't really spoken to me for a while, but I forced myself this week because it was an opportunity to be obnoxious, and I haven't done that for a week or so.
Weekend Assignment #180: Go to this bumper sticker generator, and create a bumper sticker. Then post it in your journal. The generator page gives you a number of options to play with, so you should be able to have fun with it. Naturally, keep it reasonably clean; I have to link to it, after all.

Extra Credit:
How many bumper stickers does your car have in real life?
OK, so here's an obnoxious bumper sticker I'd like to see out there:



This one isn't obnoxious, but I'd love to have one:



And obnoxious again, maybe, but on a more traditional bumper stickerish topic:



Extra Credit: There are no bumper stickers on my car. There have never been any bumper stickers on any car I have ever owned. Even if I owned one of the above stickers, I wouldn't put it on my car.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That third one is even a little more obnoxious for having the masonic emblem just above it.

Good show!

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

I love the first one!  YOU are so funny and witty!!!  I have never done bumper stickers either.  I do put the ones I get from the kids school on the dashboard but not stuck on just placed there.

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Oh I believe, I believe ... guess I'm walkin'

Lori

Anonymous said...

Very witty! I like the first one especially.

Anonymous said...

Loved them all....Ü

Anonymous said...

The only thing stuck to the back of my car is this...

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?screen=PROD&category_code=bfp&product_code=b2157

and I've seen some people get really pissed off about it, too.
--Cin

Anonymous said...

Your bumper stickers are ponderous... I don't have any on my car either. When my son was a kid in elementary school, I did buy one in support of his school. Don't like writing on my car. bea

Anonymous said...

Guess I'm walkin too.....@@ :p

I liked the last one.

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

None on yer car, eh Paul? I'll go you one better, I don't have a damn car.  CATHY

Anonymous said...

I love the last one...  it's so me.  Funny stuff there....  ;)

Anonymous said...

New to your journal, just saying hello!

Feel welcome to visit mine if you'd like.