Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So, what does 'elbow and send' mean anyway?

   I don't know if any of you read WWdN or not, but if the answer is 'not.' you're missing out. "Missing out on what?" I hear you ask, and well you might. Nobody wants to miss out.
   What you are missing out on is
Jesus' Favorite. A short excerpt follows:
Annie: "Fine. Best out of three."
Wil: "No. One time."
Annie: "Why once?"
Wil: "Cuz I only do it once. FACE!"
WIL PUTS HAND IN ANNIE'S FACE.
NERDS MAKE NO SENSE.
Wil: "Point for me!"
(we were keeping points which is a whole other story.)
Shane: nerd laugh.
Wil: nerd laugh.
BOYS HIGH FIVE. STAR TREK COOL GUYS CLUB SHIT.
ANNIE ROLLS EYES.

Annie: "Ok. Here we go. One, two, three."
WIL THROWS ROCK.
ANNIE THROWS ROCK.
SHANE THROWS BACK BEER.

Annie: "Go! One, two, three."
WIL THROWS ROCK AGAIN.
ANNIE THROWS ROCK AGAIN.
SHANE GETS WOOD.

Annie: "Come on!"
Wil: "Are you sure you want to do this?"
Annie: "Yeah. Come on."
Shane: "Oh, by the way, if you lose, you have to name your blog 'Jesus' Favorite.'"
Annie: "What?"
Shane: "Jesus' Favorite. Like you're his favorite."
Wil: nerd laughing.
Shane: nerd laughing.
BOYS HIGH FIVE. STAR TREK COOL GUYS CLUB SHIT.
ANNIE ROLLS EYES AGAIN.

Annie: "Fine. Whatever. I'm not gonna lose."

-I know, I know.-

Annie: "Go!"
THE BAR GOES BLACK.
A SINGLE SPOT LIGHT FINDS OUR TABLE.
WE CUT TO SLOW-MO:

Annie: "One..."
SHANE LEANS IN.
WIL KISSES HIS HUGE BICEPS.
Annie: "Two..."
SHANE LEANS IN CLOSER...HIS B.O. INFILTRATING THE FREE AIR.
WIL SNIFFS FONDLY.
Annie: "Three..."
WILL THROWS ROCK.
ANNIE THROWS...

"...ROCK...kind of...morphing into paper because paper beats rock, no wait, its scissors beats rock, ah, wine in my head, uh, throw scissors...no, paper...so much nerd energy around...uh..."

And before I could do anything, the 2 kings are having a nerd celebration with Ewoks and capes.

Wil: "Ha Ha. You gotta blog. Ha Ha!"
Shane: HA HA!
Annie: " No, we didn't finish it! I never really threw anything!"
Wil: "FACE."
WIL'S HAND IN FACE AGAIN.
Shane: "Yeah, FACE!"
Annie: "Shut up Nickerson!"
Wil: "We'll expect it tomorrow. Elbow and Send."
Shane: "Nailed you!"
Wil: "Nailed you- na na na na na!"
Shane: "...Internet poker, we love ourselves, boo bitty boo yeah yeah!"
Wil: "Seriously, I love me."
Shane: "I love you too."
BEAT
Wil: "What?"
Shane: "What?"
Wil: "What?"

   Funny stuff. Why are you still here?

tags:,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may as well be speaking in tongues.  I have only a vague idea what's going on here, and what I do understand I strongly dislike - adolescent chest-beating, seemingly.

That's all right.  I liked your previous entry.

Karen

Anonymous said...

<chuckles> Thanks for the link you left me over at http://saveasecretaryfrominsanity.blogspot.com

It was an enjoyable read--one I couldn't fully appreciate until now.