Jaquandor did a Halloween Quiz Thing, so I will, too.
1. What is your favorite work of horror fiction?
Not so much into Horror fiction. I've read most of Poe, and a little bit of Lovecraft, but none of it ever really did anything for me.
2. Who is your favorite monster?
3. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
See answer to number one. No real interest. Don't watch 'em.
4. Freddy versus Jason?
5. Ghosts or goblins?
Well, both, of course.
6. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
It frightens me every day thinking about how many people are so seriously deluded that they believe in all that stuff.
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
Dontcha think it would have been smarter to ask me this question before that last one?
8. Favorite Halloween costume?
Naughty French Maid...wait, did you mean for me to wear? Never mind.
9. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your fantasy costume be for this Halloween?
A Ferrari Testarossa driver.
10. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
Tonight. I took the dog for a walk after the kids thinned out a bit. Stopped by my neighbour's place to say hello. He was just getting ready to wrap it up, and counting up how many trick-or-treaters had come to his door. "Hey," he said to me, "if you say, 'trick or treat,' you'll be my one-hundredth." So I did. I got a Kit Kat.
11. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Rockets. Y'all call them Smarties, but we call them Rockets, because we have the real Smarties up here.
12. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
Britney Spears had a new album out. What? That's real? God help us all!
13. What is your supernatural fear?
I'm afraid that hucksters and scam artists will take advantage of my elderly mother-in-law.
14. What is your creepy-crawlie fear?
Spiders. Big time.
15. Would you ever stay in a real haunted house overnight?
As no such thing actually exists, this question has no meaning as stated. If you mean a house that is allegedly haunted, gladly. If you mean a house that is really haunted, provide me with some compelling evidence that such a thing exists and we'll talk.
16. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
Pretty much a traditionalist. Not an artist, so I just hack out a rudimentary face and leave it at that. Got a bit creative this year. Carved a pumpkin that looked like this...
17. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
A bit. Matt and I carved two Jack-o-lanterns. Pat put out some skull shaped lights, a cutout of a pumpkin-headed scarecrow, and a couple of witches in the window. My above mentioned neighbour had a half dozen jack-o-lanterns, ghosts and skeletons everywhere, and spooky music playing really loud from a concealed speaker.
18. Do you think Halloween is too commercial these days?