Friday, September 17, 2004

Broadband's back, oh yeah!

Woo Hoo!

I am finally back on high speed access. I have been in the middle of transitioning from Sympatico DSL back to AOL. Not my choice, don't ask. Seems AOL could not process my order for broadband service until Bell Canada released the line from their DSL service. During the two week interim, I have been relegated to dial-up. I had forgotten how slow dial-up is. Man I'm glad to be back on high speed. Also, now my wife can use the phone while I'm on the internet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still not sure what that silly John's Law is all about, but my occasional telepathic powers tell me that one day in the near or not so near future you or someone in your journal will mention my name, my journal or something similar to any of the three, so I am here in advance to prove that yes, John's law does work... I think?

Anonymous said...

Dial up is so horrendous.  Once you go broadband or cable, it's a whole new cyber world! -=)

Anonymous said...

how's that saying go - once you go broadband you never go back...

congrats.