Friday, November 3, 2006

Smile!

   Reader Barry Leiba, of Staring at Empty Pages, sent me this photograph he took while on vacation, which he was reminded of by my discussion of reflections as distortions of reality in the previous entry. He was particularly amused by the appearance that God was taking his picture, and how that idea fit in with my theme.

On_Camera


   He tells me he remembered to roll down the car window for susequent photographs. Thanks for sending the picture, Barry, and for reading.

tags: ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture....

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Spooky! I like it.

Anonymous said...

Ok..who was the actor who said.."Heres looking at you kid?"...Put that on this photo...be a cool poster...-Raven

Anonymous said...

Seems like God's got a bit of a problem with keeping his thumb out of the photo.

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

dear Paul,
uh..... Huuuuhhhhhh????...
natalie