Thursday, November 9, 2006

Thursday it is

   It's the Thursday carnival post.

1) CarnivAOL 26 is due to be published on Tuesday, and I am currently soliciting submissions. If you are an AOL or AIM blogger 
come on over and find out what it's all about. E-mail submissions to me before midnight Sunday for inclusion.

2)
Skeptics' Circle #47 has been published by aptly named blogger Thursday, at her blog Polite Company. My most recent long winded entry is included this week. Drop in and enjoy the latest crop of skeptical blogging from across the country and around the world, as well as Marvel (I slay me) at her ingenious presentation.

tags:
, , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not forget...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I don't understand Paul, I thought we had already submitted.... is it another carnivaol?
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

Valerie,
  A new edition of CarnivAOL is published every second Tuesday.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

"Marvel"!  That's going to make me smile for hours.  Smile and be annoyed with myself that I didn't think of it.  Bastard.  

Oh, and I just blogrolled you on my site - which was LONG overdue.  Apologies for the slackness on my part.

Anonymous said...

I have been visiting the Skeptic's Circle #47 and reading some of the entries.  Tonight I went to Orlac's blog and read quite a few of his entries.  I will go back and read some of the others.  I want to acquaint myself with some of these writings and observations and viewpoints.   Gerry

Anonymous said...

dear Paul,
very interesting
natalie