Monday, November 20, 2006

Untitled

   I've been neglecting you, haven't I? I'm so, so sorry. You know how it is. Wife's on a week's vacation. We get all decorating the spare room. Next thing you know, it's the weekend and we're downtown hobnobbing with Internet friends from all around the world... Time passes. I'll be back here in full force again. Someday.
   In the meantime, here's a quiz for you. Are you as unbelievably awesome as I am?

You are 100% Canuck!

You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


via: It's all about me

tags:
,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, hobnobbing with internet friends?  How cool is that!  Awesome!  Anyone us j-landers know?  Miss you... you Canuck you.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Btw, I am 91% Canuck!!!!  Not bad, eh?

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Stop neglecting me! Haha. I am so low on the percentage of Canuck that they told me that I "suck." Who wrote this--Bob & Doug?

Anonymous said...

I'm only 64% Canuck.  But, I actually DID have Canadian Tire money in my drawer at one time, and I'd kill for a some poutine and a Molson, eh?  

But, WTF is a toonie?

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

By my quiz scores, which according to the survey I and I'll quote, "you suck pretty bad, maybe not as bad as someone who scored lower"

Fine, I'll stay in Potato Land Idaho
Enjoy your week!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

    Apparently I'm still 83% Canuck, which is cool because I haven't lived there since I was four years old.  Not bad, aye ?    Tina  

Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . I am the worst of them all, I am 9% Canuck . . .

"Sorry to inform you that you suck and no one, I mean no one wants to be around you. I would have stopped there but the quiz people tell me I have to insult you some more.  Dumb, you are dumb and worthless don't bother getting out of bed tomorrow, because you just annoy the s--- out of people."

I'll just go hide in my whole and eat some Pizza Pizza by myself since I am apparently sooo annoying and uncanadian.

*sniffle*

Was it the too vs. to thing that did me in?
               Huh?
                        HUH!?!

Amanda :D
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

*Grammar correction. . .

Sorry - Hole not Whole.

What was I thinking? I really do suck.

Amanda :D

Anonymous said...

Also 100%.  Though I may not be as unbelievably awesome as you are.  Pretty darned close though.

Simon

Anonymous said...

I was born, raised and still living in Florida. I didn't even understand the questions never mind actually picking answers! LOL!!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

dear Paul.
ummmm...(looks over the broad horizon to taht wonderful Canada land; where the Mounties still create justice on the open frontier, where beautiful French Canadians lock arm in arm and crusie through Montreal, where adventurous souls ski off avalanches by helicopter...)ummm..Paul? could I have this quiz in American please/(:):))
natalie