Sunday, August 29, 2004

Snips and snails

Of course, we have a cat with her nose seriously out of joint. I don't think she's come out of the basement for any more than twenty minutes at a time for the last three days. It's a puppy! She could lord it all over him if she wanted to. Stupid animal.

Next week will be an important test. Pat goes back to work on Monday, and I have several errands to run that I will not be able to take Shadow along on. He's going to have to spend time in his crate while the house is empty for the first time. I should be able to keep it down to a couple of hours at a time, and hopefully he'll be fine. In fact, I know he'll be fine. ::exudes confidence::

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wrote once about love is like oxygen... what is this title, some music?
Valerie