Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More questions

1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?  No.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?  No.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?  Last winter, with Matthew.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?  I would rather sleep with my wife, not someone else.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?  No. I have not seen any reliable evidence supporting the existence of ghosts.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?  Sometimes.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?  Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?  I have to choose? I can't have both? Can't I be the creamy filling in an Angelina and Jennifer sandwich? Please?

9. Do you stay friends with your exes?  Huh?

10. Do you know how to play poker?  Yes. I even win once in a while.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?  Don't think so.

12. What's your favorite commercial?  Huh?

13. What are you allergic to?  Stuff.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?  No.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?  Probably not.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?  Neither. Toronto Blue Jays, though...

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?  Silly question. I'm Canadian. I was practically born with skates on.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?  Never.

19. When was the last time you laughedso hard you cried?  No idea. It has happened before, but I can't rememberexactly when.

Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?  Yes.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?  Golf.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?  Couldn't care less.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?  Yes.

24. What cell service do you use?  Penal system of Canada. Wait, did you mean something else?

25. Do you like Sushi?  Several months ago, my wife took me out for sushi for the first time. I expected to hate it, and was pleasantly surprised to find that I quite enjoyed it. Now we eat sushi regularly.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?  At least once, maybe twice.

27. What do you wear to bed?  My birthday suit.

28. Been caught stealing?  No. Do you still beat your wife?

29. What shoe size do you have?  7-1/2. Honest! Matthew passed me in shoe size when he was eleven years old.

30. Do you truly hate anyone?  No. There are people who I might hate if I payed any attention to them, but it just isn't worth the aggrivation.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?  I have an eclectic taste in music that includes examples of virtually every genre.

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?  Didn't we already cover this? Angifer...or was that Jennilina?

33. Favorite Song?  Don't be silly.

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?  No. I sing (badly) all the time, but I have absolutely no desire to know how ridiculous I look while doing it.

35. What food do you find disgusting?  Brussels sprouts.

36. Do you sing in the shower?  Occasionally. Usually not. I can't carry a tune without accompaniment. OK, I'll be perfectly honest.I can't carry a tune in any situation.

37.Did you ever play, “I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?”  I think so.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?  Probably. Stupidity is a disease to which none of us are immune.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?  Yes.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?  Not without the benefit of protective headgear.

via.
Patrick's Place

tags:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Paul... you are so funny!!  I laughed my ass off while reading these!  Thank you!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Why do you almost always set your rocks out on release?

More importantly, why did you try to fix it??
Brent

Anonymous said...

Can't. Not. Type. This...

"Stupidity is a disease to which none of us IS immune."

(sorry)

Simon

Anonymous said...

Paul and Simon:  My experts tell me that "none" can be used either as a singular or a plural, so both "none...IS immune" and "none....ARE immune" are acceptable.  Source:  Houghton Miflfin Dictionary Ereference

Anonymous said...

u a soccer fan? which team is ur favourit?

Anonymous said...

Brussels sprouts? I love them but I don't cook mine the way most do.
I cook mine in just enough water to cover them and I add two sticks of butter and lots of fresh garlic cloves. Then I cook them until they are soft. YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

mymy..umm,hummm what protective headgear?:) did you used to box Paul?
Pretty cool that those fast rolelr coasters don't trip you out!
Sledding is awesome! cool!
WoW! does the whole family ice skate together Paul?
that is wonderful! And I guess it's indoor right? (cold in Cananda though so you might skate outdoors aswell!)
Lol I love the "cell service" one and the commercial one! lol!
Hey I think those two stars are great!
Cool tath you stood up for others Paul!
natalie