Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday and Thursday

   It being Thursday once again, and two weeks have passed since the last such announcement, let me inform you of the publication of the latest edition of The Skeptics' Circle. The Thirty-ninth edition has been posted at the blog Mike's Weekly Skeptic Rant. "Jinkies, that's keen!"

   The Thursday of every second week has also become the regular time for me to solicit entries for
CarnivAOL, my own little blog carnival exclusively for AOL and AIM journals. Please send me a link via e-mail to the journal entry you would like to submit. Get them to me before Sunday at midnight for inclusion in this week's edition. Dawn, I haven't forgotten that I owe you two spots this week.

tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear Paul, you are a true gentlemen and friend.

be well,
Dawn