Thursday, January 4, 2007

I'm a loser. baby, so why don't you kill me

   In a previous entry, I mentioned a skeptical post I was having difficulty writing. I have abandoned that post. The problem was that the subject matter was entirely too technical, too filled with detailed descriptions of math and statistics. Not that I do not understand the topic, but I do not understand it with enough intimacy to speak easily about it. The result was several hundred words that sounded stilted, and oh, so boring.
   Instead, I will post this meme: my loser score.



Your Score Summary

Overall, you scored as follows:

82% are cooler, and
18% are more of a loser than you.

What does this mean?

You are a loser baby, there are only a few who out-lose you!



What's your loser score?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah that's funny, hope you feel ok with that score :D
I personally think that anyone who would do this test is a potential looser :D
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Buck up, little camper.  There are worse things than being a loser.  Of course, I can't think of anything because I scored a 42.  HA!  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'd be willing to bet money that you picked the answers, "42", and "It's a stupid ink blot!"  That's okay, so did I.

But you are way more of a loser than I am dude.  I scored a 28.  Cooler than 72% of the rest of you 1337 nerds!!!11!!  You're like forces of evil in a bozo nightmare.  You drive a stock car flamin' and a loser in the cruise control.  You may as well go hang yourself with a guitar string.

I'd still be pretty keen to hear what you were going to get all skeptical about.  I just betcha that, together, we could Homer Simpson-ize the techno-babble into something moderately coherent.  You say it's chalk full of math and stats, so odds are I'd be taking your side on it anyway.  Whatever... let me know.  LOSER!

Hugs and kisses,
Simon

Anonymous said...

Only 28% are cooler than me. Must be the fishing fun and the tattoos, I guess, because there ain't much "cool" about a 46 year old Mom that I can think of. I thought my age group alone should put me out of the running for coolness.

Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz, Loser.
XOXO,
Cin

Anonymous said...

I don't know how... but I am 87% cool!!!!  Take that Dan and Paul!  Bwahahaaahaa!!!  The chubby blonde stay at home mom rocks you all!  lol

Sorry... never been that cool until this quiz.  Got carried away with my nerdy book reading, latin studying self.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I got --"57% are cooler, and
43% are more of a loser than you."


I am assuming you dont pick your nose in public. Too bad.  ~Raven

Anonymous said...

66% are cooler, and
34% are more of a loser than you.

What does this mean?

Tending towards loser status, get help soon

HELP!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My score was 20, so it says I'm "totally cool"!  Since I don't drink or party, I was really expecting something much worse!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages