Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Monday photo shoot

   Blogger John's weekly meme, the Monday Photo Shoot, is called "Out Your Window," this week. He says:
Your Monday Photo Shoot: Pick a window in your home. Take a picture out of it.
Pretty simple.

Shadow_looking_in


   One day a few months ago I was sitting at the computer, which is in the basement, and happened to look up at the window above me. What did I see? Shadow, looking in at me. But that wasn't the assignment, was it? So, I just picked up my camera, tromped upstairs to my bedroom, and took a picture out the window, showing the back yard, where Shadow was looking in at me from. See all that snow? It wasn't there 48 hours ago.

Outside_my_window

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
We got some snow but it's already melted.
Aound 1/2" I think.  First snow of the year that has actually accumlated.
:]
Heather
http://singingwithmyheart.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow, that doghouse REALLY matches the shed well.

Simon

Anonymous said...

Awww... Shadow looks so cute!!!  What a great site to see!  And, lucky you!!! SNOW!!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

 Neat picture.  I like the clown and Shadow is so cute.

                Julie

Anonymous said...

Cool pic of Shadow framed by the window and "stuff". I like it a lot. Nice shed, too. --Cin

Anonymous said...

There is something strange about seeing a dog looking right in the window. I'm glad you mentioned the basement~
I have about the same amount of snow in my yard, which I don't mind, it's the 5 degrees outside that makes me extremely impatient for spring!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I like the Shadow shot a lot! - K.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

WOW, so you got hit too. Sure is pretty. I cant imagine not seeing snow at least once a year. I went through seasonal withdrawel when I lived in Hawaii. I realize I cant have hot weather year round. Plus, laying on the beach with naturally tan skin seemed a bit redundant,lol. ~Raven