Tuesday, October 5, 2004

Puppy fur

This is a small thatch of puppy fur from Shadow. It was lovingly brushed and carefully collected with the thought of Christmas crafting in mind. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you are probably better off. If you can't take that for an answer, you could go here, and here, and here, and all will become clear. Well, perhaps not exactly clear, but that's the best I can do. If you do know what I'm talking about, and are beginning to get a little worried, put your fears to rest. I'm joking. This small thatch of puppy fur will absolutely not find its way into someone's Christmas gift. Honest.

I had my fingers crossed when I said that.




edit: I guess it would help you all to know that my name on that message board is Robin_of_Lox. The home page of that website is here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Err...Paul...there's nothing there but a fur ball?...new form of journaling? Sandi
http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

My friend saved her dog's fur for a sweater.  I can't imagine wearing a swearter made from dog's fur.  I'd be too afraid of getting it wet... can't stand the smell of a wet dog!

Anonymous said...

When I first clicked on the link from the message boards to your journal, it looked fine, everything there.  So, I decided to try again...the second time, all I saw was the picture, until I highlighted the text area, and then it showed up...very strange...maybe it's an orb.

::::ducking and running::::!!!  Sorry, couldn't resist, hope you'll forgive me, lol ;)

Anonymous said...

After reading Rant's comment, I think I know what you mean.  For me, your page loaded up fine.  However, I have noticed in my journal & even the message board that I have to run my mouse over blank space to see text.  It's totally random.  -=)

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not on your xmas list!!!

Anonymous said...

Only saw a partially blank part of a sentence, then appeared when I ran my mouse over it...hey, I guess making dog fur isnt any worse then when they made jewelry from people's hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Well keep those fingers crossed...on both hands...theres no way you'll be able to put that into someone's Christmas box. LOL