Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just call me the pusher

   I have been remiss. It's been how long since I showed you a picture of Shadow? Weeks and weeks it seems. I know you all are having the most horrible cuteness withdrawl pains. I apologise. Here is your fix.
   We had been over to the local farmer's property we call the 'dog park,' and he had gone and rolled in something really smelly. Can anybody tell me why they do that? Anyway, here he is getting the nasty smell Papaya/Mango shampooed away. Apparently, it is yummy stuff.

Shadow_shampoo

   My wife will be upset that I put this picture up. She will claim that this is a bad picture of her. I have never seen a picture of her about which she did not make that claim. Oh, and just a size reference, she's not a midget. Shadow really is that big.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! How cute!
And your wife is gorgeous :)
Hugs
xoxo
Heather

Anonymous said...

Just came by to help with the counter.  I like the dog!  My dogs are huge too.  Brandy

Anonymous said...

What is it about dogs and soap?  Both Noodle and Tuffy have been known to lick the stuff. - Karen

Anonymous said...

Great pic!! I myself have papaya stuff for my hair...your dog has good taste! I can't say my dogs feel the same way about it. My Bijou has actually jumped out of the tub, across the washer and dryer, and down to the floor and out the patio door to escape bathtime.

Nice pic there in the "About Me" section as well. . Showing a little bit of attitude is always nice :o)

<3 Rachel

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS FAMILY YOU HAVE THERE.....CMP

Anonymous said...

Great pic of Shadow and the missus....they are beautiful!!! Like the new pic of you, raised eyebrows should be a signature style for ya!! ;) Penny

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Paul!! Shadow is huge!!

On the quote, I have no idea! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Whew.... Thank goodnes you posted a pic of Shadow... I was starting to get the shakes <g>..... He is huge! Oh, and I like the new pic in the About Me section
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing pics of it a looong time ago. Sure the hell wasn't that big.

Cuttte "puppy" though. I want a kitten.

Brandi

Anonymous said...

I've seen earlier pictures of cute little Shadow.......did you replace the other dog or something? That is a BIG dog, I have a whole new appreciation for your earlier entries talking about poop minefields in the snow. So, did your wife get after you about posting this pic? Great pic by the way :o)
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Papaya Mango cures everything.  Mrs. L

Anonymous said...

I have a dog that looks VERY similar to your Shadow!
His name is Clank, and he's just a big ole sweetheart!
You tell your wife...hot and sweaty and dirty, she is
a very pretty lady.
~Connie

journals.aol.com/indigosunmoon/ThoughtSalad