Friday, June 3, 2005

Let this be a lesson to you...

   So I'm doing it, that thing John was talking about, what did he call it, ego surfing? And I'm checking out Technorati, to see who's linking to me, and I come across this guy. He's added me to his 'daily reading' blogroll. And I'm wondering, do I know this guy? He does live in Toronto, according to his profile, and he's pretty close to me in age...
   Of course, he also lists
GTAbloggers, as I do, on his site. It's possible he came across my listing there. But I'm curious. I tried to leave a comment at his blog, but he has comments restricted to blogger users, and I'm not about to go through the hassle of registering an account with them just to leave one little comment on somebody's blog. At least not at two thirty in the morning, when I should be doing more important things, like sleeping.
   So 42 year old loser...or are you? If you happen by, drop me a line and say hello. I know, I know; there's no way you're going through the hassle of signing up for an AIM account just to satisfy my curiosity, but click over there on the left sidebar where it says contact info and send me an e-mail. Or don't; you are kinda mysterious that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got an email recently on my Yahoo account from someone on Blogger, griping that it was the only email address she could find for me.  She had her blogspot blog set to only allow comments from registered users. I'm registered, under my real name and everything.  Heck, I maintain 3 blogs over there!  But none of them are tied to a public email address.  My correspondent complained that she didn't know this was possible.  Oh, well!  It's not a deep secret!  I just don't want a big jump in spam! - Karen
http://mavarin.blogspot.com (etc.)

Anonymous said...

Well, i just went through the hassle of signing up for an AIM account to post comments on your blog but I think it's worthwhile. I discovered that AOL doesn't like the Safari web browser on Mac OS X.

I spent way too much time trying to sign on once I had an AIM account set up. I finally tried signing on with Firefox and here I am.