Friday, October 7, 2005

Quizzes

   I had a whole bunch of these quiz thingies done and saved in my test journal. I figured I would have two or three opportunities to check in over the course of my vacation, either from an Internet cafe, or via a friend or family member's computer, and I could post a few quick entries, just to keep the journal active. No such luck. And so, I've got eight or nine of these things backlogged and taking up space. I'll throw them in here and there as I post about my vacation.


Morpheus
Morpheus

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This fits you to a "T".......cMp

Anonymous said...

That's cool...I tested as Athena.  Sandi

Anonymous said...

dear Paul,
You're sucha deep philospher and poet it fit syouwell!
And besides that's what I pulled!
nat