Thursday, June 8, 2006

Is it Thursday already?

   The thirty sixth edition of The Skeptics' Circle has been published at The Examining Room Of  Dr. Charles. For the best in skeptical blogging over the last two weeks covering topics like Avian flu, edible gold, crystal therapy, UFOs, ancient Bosnian pyramids, and much, much more, head on over to the good Doctor's place and check it out.

   Note also that I am accepting submissions for the next edition of
CarnivAOL. Get them to me before midnight Sunday for inclusion in the fifteenth edition, to be published on Tuesday. I can't wait to see them.

tags:
, , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul,
thanks so much for all of yuor hard work in getting CarniVAOL together. I appreciate it very much! so many people enjoy it! I will get a story for you okay? oh and can it be about real life is it is a story?natalie

Anonymous said...

Gee Paul
I tried to post a comment and It went away sigh
Thank you so much for posting Skeptics Circle and CarniVAOL!
Skeptic CIrcle is very interesting adn CarniVAOL is a way we can read new people!
and enjoy our talented writers here! cheers!
nat