Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I have been remiss

   Here it is Wednesday, and the newest edition of CarnivAOL was published yesterday, and I am only now getting around to mentioning it. Bad Paul! Slap my hand.
   Head on over to
Life and Faith in Caneyhead for the police report, and the latest rap sheets on this week's crop of CarnivAOL participants. A great job was done by Barbara this week, and she had a lot of fun making up a theme for the CarnivAOL entries she posted. Thanks to Barbara for guest hosting this week.
   Two weeks from yesterday, on May 15th, CarnivAOL will be hosted by Kathi at
Mail Call! Supporting the Troops. Get ready to send your submissions in to her for that edition. If you would like to be a guest host for an edition of CarnivAOL, I want to hear from you. Send me an e-mail to PLittle@aol.com and let me know what date you are interested in. For information about what dates are still available, look at the upcoming editions page at the CarnivAOL blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... actually no, it was published on Monday... but I guess that is just splitting hairs!  LOL  I miss you Paul... come back!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

You are too kind!  I'm still looking for that "J".  -  Barbara