Saturday, November 20, 2004

F#@& the South

I don't really like blogs that seem to have no other purpose but to post links to other things on the the internet. I much prefer to read, and to be a blog that generates original content. But I absolutely had to pass this on:

F&#K THE SOUTH

Now before you go clicking willy nilly, be aware that there is a significant amount of profanity in the above linked rant. Screw that, it's all profanity. The whole freakin' think is one long curse. If you are easily offended by off-colour language, do not click on that link. Oh, and if you're a republican, just don't bother, OK. I guarantee that you will not enjoy it, so you should probably just go somewhere else right now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally disappointed in you Paul.

Anonymous said...

Paul, why would you waste an entry on something like THAT? tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

wow... now I couldn't figure out if he was gay and sick of southerners hassassment about gays or if he just can't stand southern ethics.  I'm from the Northeast and now live in the South and I don't hate anybody that much.  

Anonymous said...

I stopped reading after the first paragraph.  Not that I'm offended by the language, I've been known to throw a few around...but I have absolutely no use for people like that.  What's the point?...a complete waste of flesh.
Carry on...

Anonymous said...

Umm, no thanks. But you may be amused by this commentary by Tim Bedore:

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2004/11/19/PM200411192.html

I thought of you when it aired yesterday.

Karen

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen  to me.  But, really, its nothing that hasn't been said before, but not so "colorfully", maybe.

Anonymous said...

probably the most fun i had all night reading that -

thanks paul!  i think i'll paste it up on my refrigerator....

where did you find it?  who wrote it?

Anonymous said...

Now that's some meaningful content....RMFE

Anonymous said...

i am a floridian....  <ducking>....   and a republican <just going to lay down behing some bullet proof glass>....  but i enjoiyed the f the south thing....  it was funny....   i enjoy your journal and probably always will...  have a good one.  rachel