Thursday, November 18, 2004

Invocation update

  Simon is just too quick. He sent me an e-mail the other day at 9:11am thanking me for pointing out the anonymous blog Corpse Countdown. He sent me another one at 1:40pm, a mere 4-1/2 hours later, telling me he had figured out who it belonged to. Smartypants!

  On the internet invocation front, I have, sadly, to report that I have nothing to report. None of the several personages I mentioned in the two invocation entries have deigned to drop by and read what I wrote about them. Or, they all have, but have not contacted me to let me know through some evil desire to mess up the sample. Just so as to remind everybody who they were, and to put their names back up on the front page for a search engine to find, they are listed below.

Guy Gavriel Kay

Clinton Hammond

Curtis Joseph

Gordon Little

Mark Hamill

Joey DeVilla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit Paul, it was just too clunky Emailing you about some of your posts.  This is a little easier.

You're right about the smartypants bit...  I drop trou and lose all ability of cognitive reasoning.

Simon

PS - I think it'd be coolest to get invocated by Mark Hamill.  No slight intended towards Mr. Little.

Anonymous said...

Ah. So AOL's plan to take over the world, one instant message user at a time, is proceeding apace.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

wait...

i thought i just heard something....