Friday, March 17, 2006

This is rather fitting today

You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the
best beers in the world. Watered down beers
disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a
know it all - especially about subjects you don't
know well. But your friends tolerate your drunken
ways, because you introduce them to the best
beers around.
What's Your Beer Personality?

   Actually, while I like Guinness (on tap, I'm not so fond of the canned stuff), stout is not my favourite beer style. Right now I'm rather partial to Pale Ales.

via Respectful Insolence

tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try that, but if I get Molson, I am jumping off a bridge.  

Anonymous said...

All I got was Bud Light, not even a real Bud . . . a light one. Geeesh. But apparently I am one of those it all taste the same once I am drunk kinda beer drinkers. lol.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin