Friday, September 29, 2006

Sentences you never thought you'd read

#32. For the first time there is an organic coffee available that has been specifically blended and roasted for enema use.



   OK, people. After reading Raven's comment, I thought I'd better make a more detailed statement here. I came across the link to this company selling a coffee specially blended to be used in enemas over at Respectful Insolence. He was ridiculing the claims made by the company. In fact, he was pointing out that it's possible for a coffee enema to actually do some damage to your health. For more information, click on the link to Orac's place below for more information.
   Please do not put coffee up your butt. I ask this, not only in consideration of your health, but my sanity. I beg of you, do not do this thing.

via. Respectful Insolence

tags: ,

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The article claims that the coffee "..is also bird friendly." But they must have to use very small enema equipment. TWEET!!

Anonymous said...

OMG... now that is just wrong.  Wrong, wrong, wrong.  Okay?  Just wrong!!!  ewwwwwwwww

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if anything's taking that route with me, it's not going to be anything less than Kona.  

Then again, this gives new meaning to the phrase "I take my coffee like I take my men."  

-Dan

Anonymous said...

RLOL....hey I have an enema set up,,,,I should do it once a month but the coffee idea is worth trying,,Its also great if your going on a date too. You dont have to worry about an sudden misfires,lol,,,,,-Raven.....oMG...I cant beleive I wrote that

Anonymous said...

LOL! My god! That's beyond words!
Shadie

Anonymous said...

    The article states that a coffee enema causes the liver to release toxins.  Well, my liver isn't in my arse. So .....  This sounds like a bum steer to me.   =)   Tina

Anonymous said...

I'll take mine with cream and sugar, please.

Anonymous said...

hmmm....i've always found that DRINKING a cup of coffee first thing in the morning has the same effect as an enema.  

Anonymous said...

You know what really seems wrong?  That anyone should ever HAVE to write in his blog "Please do not put coffee up your butt."  That's what really seems wrong!
Lori
http://beta.journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages/

Anonymous said...

I think I may very well die a little happier knowing that Paul wrote a post containing the line "Please do not put coffee up your butt."

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

ok..funny ! lol! Dan you're right!:)
natalie

Anonymous said...

Okay... I am disturbed that you just asked people to 'not put coffee up their butt' I mean... I went to the site.... realized they are insane... is anyone out there thinking about doing a coffeee enema???  YIKES

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'm more of a tea man, myself, Dawn.  And, honestly, you haven't lived until you've taken some hot and steamy Earl Grey up the wazoo.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

LMFAO.... omg... that is a horrible thought... coffee up ya bum... don't even want to think it... LOL

Hugs,
Chelle