Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday post

   As usual on Thursday, I bring you two announcements:

1)
The latest edition of The Skeptics' Circle has been published at Adventures in Ethics and Science. The Skeptics' Circle is a semi-monthly blog carnival focused on the topics of skepticism and critical thinking. Check it out.

2)
CarnivAOL is accepting submissions for the next edition, to be published Tuesday, September 19, 2006. CarnivAOL is a semi-monthly blog carnival of the vanities focused on the AOL/AIM journals community. Check it out.

tags:
, ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!  Time again... boy that 2 weeks just flew!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'll have to submit something for your consideration.  I have to look and see what I've swiped from you recently worth putting up there.  

Isn't NAFTA wonderful?  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for not visiting my journal I really appreciate it. ~Carly~

Anonymous said...

what Dawn said!
nat

Anonymous said...

Ilove Skeptics Circle Paul!
I will think of sometign for CarniVAOL  i hope!
natalie