Friday, February 2, 2007

It's not Thursday

   A couple of things I usually do on Thursday, but didn't:

1) The 32nd edition of
CarnivAOL will be published on Tuesday, February 6, 2007. If you have an entry you would like to see included, drop me an email with a link to it by Sunday at midnight.

2) The
53rd edition of The Skeptics' Circle was published yesterday at Slicing With Occam's Razor. For a look at the best of skeptical blogging from the past two weeks, check it out.

   If you haven't done so already, scroll down to yesterday's entry, and answer my poll questions. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Paul... I am scared.  I sent you my email and you didn't confirm it... last time that happened my entry wasn't in it!  

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

hugs Wild man
Nat of bongo bongo