Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Monday photo shoot 'n' other stuff

   I have no idea why John wants it, but here is a picture of my phone. It's old. I can't take a picture or a movie with it. It doesn't play mp3s. I can't call home by telling it "call home." Why anyone needs any of those things, I don't know. This one works fine for me.

Phone


   Dornbrau has posted her Blog Crawl 2 entry at Dust Bunny Club Of North America. Check it out.

  
CarnivAOL is going on the road, and I'm looking for volunteers to host. It's also accepting submissions for the next edition, which will be published this coming Tuesday. Won't you send me something?

   I've given up on our friend Lynn the astrologer. Might as well just throw watermelons against a wall. It would be more productive than trying to reason with those who are just not capable of it, and more fun, too. On to new, and exciting skeptical exploits in the future...

Tags: , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, but its also cool that it stays on one blog too.  When the carnivAOL moves, then its harder to keep track because someone has to relearn whose doing it now....besides, we like you doing it. We are used to you.  We want to start a new tradition and make you the permanent carnivAOL store keeper. ~Raven

Anonymous said...

Raven,
  The CarnivAOL blog would continue to be updated weekly with a call for submissions, and an announcement of publication. It would provide a link to the blog where CarnivAOL is being hosted each week. As I develop a schedule of hosts, it will be posted there as well, so people can see who is hosting upcoming carnivals, and go back and visit older editions as well.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

It's a nice phone :D
I am old fashion, or growing older (the opposite would be surprising, but we never know) for I don't have one. I don't need one, must be why.
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Your phone looks just fine!  LOL

And, I thought we would send you the carniv aol stuff in an email  and you would post it?????

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Great picture! What kind of camera do you use?
Kathy

Anonymous said...

  Actually, Kathy, I use a cheap, SONY digital camera that I can't stand. It's not a very good camera at all. This particular picture turned out OK, but I wouldn't recommend anyone use a Sony camera. I am very unimpressed by mine.
-Paul