Monday, January 10, 2005

No longer in the running

  I'm about to join Dornbrau in the beyond all hope of ever being a featured AOL journal category.

  Man did I have foul smelling farts today. I mean rank, old people foul smelling farts. Like old people confined to their hospital beds foul smelling farts. My house smelled like the chronic care ward at old St. Elizabeth Hospital downtown. My dog kept giving me dirty looks. I kept having to get up and move.
  On another topic, I had to drive all the way downtown to St. Michael's Hospital today to deliver a two and a half liter plastic jug of urine to the core lab there. I cannot believe how much urine my wife can create in one twenty-four hour period.

  We now return you to your regularly scheduled non-gross-out journalling. Maybe this entry will slip off the main page before the AOL journals editors look here again.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL...I don't even want to know what prompted this entry <LOL>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

do i smell a succulent wisdom entry here?

please advise..

squirrels...and now..uh...fharts.

so that's the legacy, is it?

Anonymous said...

i will, of course, leave your wife's urine out of it...unless you don't want me to...

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You must of been miserable and your poor wifey!! She had to smell ya!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!  HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Thank you Paul... I am not alone!  Got to share this though... the other night... after beer and pizza I believe... my husband had dozed off on the sofa... and farted so loud that he woke himself up.  I guess he thought someone had said something cos he said... 'Huh?  What?  Okay!'.  He was talking to his fart!  Hehehehehe... okay... okay... I'm okay... its all better now.  Phew.... Soooo, hows the cowboy poetry going?

Anonymous said...

I've got one word for you:  'BEANO'.  A 55 gallon drum of the stuff!
As for the Urine Test ...
 I had one last week.
 Stayed up all night studying for it, too!
 The Multiple-Choice wasn't bad ...
 ... but the Essay Questiond sucked!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,
Does the farting or the urine knock you out of the running?
I would question that... you know some folks can wax pretty eloquent about bodily functions. Read Mozart's letters to his honey... I've heard he was pretty um...."eloquent".
He wrote about poop.
He got published.
Oh, wait that was his music.
Yes, well,
Someone has probably published his letters.
My advice?
Write what you know...can't go wrong with that.
And... I like your journal.
You are a very good writer and you have a dry caustic sense of humor... which I happen to find funny.
I'm warped that way...lol!
Have a great day!
:)
Loretta

Anonymous said...

goodgodyouredisgusting


xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh..... I always love stopping by here. judi