Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Conspiracy theory

   They were envisaged to be among the largest, and most technologically advanced edifices ever constructed. Their design included many sophisticated elements intended to prevent them being easily damaged or destroyed. Yet they were brought down by a small, ill-equipped, and poorly trained group of people who believed they were fighting for a higher cause.
   Almost everyone in the western world has viewed at least some portion of the film showing their destruction. Still, there are some who question the 'official story' of what really happened during those catastrophic events. Commonly referred to as Conspiracy Theorists, these people have asked pointed questions, and put together little known facts, gradually building up an alternative view of how events might have actually occurred.
   Is there any truth to the idea that a giant establishment conspiracy was truly behind the stunning destruction of these iconic structures? Read what these conspiracy theorists have to say, and decide for yourself.












What did you think I meant?

tags:, ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured it was a goof, but I had to click through to see what the structure was. Heh. - K.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Wish I'd have thought of it...

Ari

Anonymous said...

"...the Imperial WTFJH Committee..."

Nearly spewed my tea all over the monitor when I read that one!


Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I thought it had something to do with the pyramids, or Easter Island.  You got me.

Anonymous said...

hey I was only following mavarin! hehe
natalie
ps are you going to the new Johnny Depp movie?