Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Random Ten redux

   I added a few more albums to my wife's iTunes library the other day, so I thought I'd do another Friday random ten listing for you.

1) Dante's Prayer - Loreena McKennitt
2) Call Me - Blondie
3) Sailing Away - Chris de Burgh
4) Lonestar - Norah Jones
5) Something To It - Great Big Sea
6) Pardon My Southern Accent - Jeff Healey
7) I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance - Diana Krall
8) Doodlin' - Lee Aaron
9) Mama - Il Divo
10) Tumblin' Dice - Rolling Stones

tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diverse or what?!?!
Having said that, I see at least 4 songs there which would require monetary compensation to get you to willingly listen.
Brent

Anonymous said...

Some nice tunes here.

I love #9!

Niki xx

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to start calling you "Sir Mix-a-lot".  Nice mix. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

    Your wife is a lucky lady to have you do that for her.   The Big Guy makes me CD's on a regular basis, anytime I mention that I am interested in someone or other.  The truth is that he buys soooo many CD's, it makes him feel less guilty when he shares.  Like he is buying them for both of us ...  Yeah, right.   But, hey ...  whatever works.  Tina